① COVID-19 Health & Safety
‣ Masks are optional in the studio premise.
‣ If you're feeling unwell, you're encouraged to stay home - let us know and we can arrange for the next available appointment slot.
② On Arrival
‣ Hooray to being on time! May we suggest to also keep arrival no earlier than 10mins from the appointed time - we want to make sure you and your cat has ample space in the studio!
‣ "Oh no I'm gonna be late!"
Rest assured, a 15min grace period is in place for those unforeseen circumstances. Thereafter, kindly take note that certain grooming procedures (e.g. bath & fluff) might need to be omitted due to time constraints. Omitted services wouldn't be charged.
③ Picking Up Your Cat
Your cat is done with grooming and ready to head home!
‣ You're strongly advised to pick up your feline buddy within the 30min window post-grooming; don't let them wait too long! ;)
‣ Check through the groom and let our grooming specialists know if touch-ups are required!
Thank you & see you soon!
290R Joo Chiat Road S427542 | heygoodcat.com